As an integral part of the Securities Processing Operations team, the Corporate Actions Associate will research and process voluntary and mandatory corporate actions while ensuring timeliness and accuracy within the company’s systems.
- Research voluntary and mandatory corporate action terms
- For voluntary corporate actions, notify clients, coordinate client responses, and elect at custodian
- Review and process mandatory corporate actions and voluntary corporate actions based on client elections
- Review corporate action event taxability, ensuring that processing is in full compliance
- Reconcile cash, shares, and activity between banking operations system and custodian
- Research and resolve clients’ corporate action inquiries
- Follow Operating procedures in accordance with audit requirements
- Ensure adherence to escalation policies, maintaining awareness of risk mitigating policies and procedures
Skills & Knowledge:
- BA/BS required. Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics strongly preferred
- At least 2 years of Corporate Actions processing experience
- Strong mastery of Microsoft Office
- Ability to excel independently and as part of a team
- Effective communication skills
The above requirements and qualifications are meant to describe the general nature of the position and do not represent all duties to be performed by the selected candidate. Please note that only candidates who are under consideration for the position will be contacted. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.