We are currently seeking multiple Tax Associates to assist in preparing investment, partnership, and corporate, returns. In this role you will have the opportunity to work alongside leading Tax Experts in a collaborative team setting.
Location – Stamford, CT
- Prepare Federal & State Partnership tax returns
- Collect and review documentation to support tax return filings
- Perform research of relevant tax laws, regulations and rulings to determine proper tax treatment of issues
- Prepare Related k1s and ancillary information reports
- Interact with other groups as necessary to assist and execute the client work plan for all tax-oriented funds.
- 3+ years of preparing tax returns, partnership experience is a Must.
- Experience using GoSystems
- Strong skills using Microsoft Excel
- A BA/BS in Accounting is preferred
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached to apply!
The above requirements and qualifications are meant to describe the general nature of the position and do not represent all duties to be performed by the selected candidate. Please note that only candidates who are under consideration for the position will be contacted. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.