Rockit Solutions is seeking a Securities Processing Specialist for our Stamford, CT office. The Securities Processing Specialist will process trades, dividends, income and corporate actions and ensure that this activity is accurately reflected in the company’s trademarked systems.
- Process trades for security types including equity, preferred stocks, mutual funds, options, futures and fixed income to ensure that activity is accurately reflected in the company’s system.
- Process spot and forward foreign currency contracts.
- Reconcile and receipt domestic and foreign income and interest.
- Process and reconcile corporate actions such as splits, stock dividends, mergers, spin-offs, and rights offerings.
- Reconcile marketable security activity between company’s system and bank/custodian data on settle date +1.
- Research security processing related inquiries from other groups and departments.
- Work with the development team to enhance and deploy securities processing functionality.
- A BA/BS is required; degree in Finance is strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of experience at a financial services company.
- Corporate Actions experience a plus.
- Demonstrated financial securities knowledge.
- Proven ability to effectively perform in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and timely.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication.
- Proficient in Excel.
Please email email@example.com with your resume attached to apply!
The above requirements and qualifications are meant to describe the general nature of the position and do not represent all duties to be performed by the selected candidate. Please note that only candidates who are under consideration for the position will be contacted. EOE