Rockit Solutions seeking a Financial OpsSourcing Analyst to join its growing team in a hybrid work environment, featuring good benefits and compensation as well as a strong commitment to work/life balance and professional development. The Manager will help our client to provide a host of complex services and reporting to extremely sophisticated single and multi-family offices by using market-leading technology and expertise.
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3-5 years of securities processing, banking, or trust operations experience with BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Statistics desired.
• Comprehension of securities processing, corporate actions, income collection, accounting, balancing, and banking.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite with solid Excel skills.
• Ability to work well collaboratively and independently and multi-task, strong attention to detail and sense of professionalism, solid written and verbal communication skills, accurate and timely follow-up and responsiveness, and ability to share thoughts and ideas to positively impact the bottom line.
In this role you will:
- Administer daily reports to acquire custodian trade confirms and settle confirms to exclusive system trades and handle fixed income activity such as maturities, coupon payments, pay downs, mandatory corporate actions on effective date using market data, and cash movement to simplify securities processing activity.
- Display forecasted dividends and settle between system and custodian, offer client support via phone and email, abide by both the operating processes in compliance with audit requirements as well as daily schedules to guarantee assignments are executed according to instituted deadlines, and sustain the greater OpsSourcing offering.