Rockit Solutions is seeking a Reconciliation Specialist for our Stamford, CT Office. The Reconciliation Specialist performs daily reconciliation for cash and positions between clients’ and custodians and the company’s internal systems. The specialist is responsible for reconciliation including: trades, cash, income, corporate actions and capital events. The group works with all currencies and asset types.
- Balance cash accounts vs custodian websites (automated reconciliation errors)
- Complete Holdings reconciliation
- Manually match items automated system did not match
- Assign inquiries for other departments to post
- Process money market trades and income
- Complete manual monthly reconciliations in Excel using hard copy statements
- Coordinate with various internal departments, including Securities Processing, Pricing, Client Services, and Partnership Accounting
- Ensure timely sign off for monthly and quarterly reporting cycles
Education: A BA/BS is required; Degree in Finance is a plus.
- 2-5 years reconciliation experience preferred.
- 2-5 years financial experience or internships preferred.
- Strong understanding of equity and fixed income products as well as foreign currencies preferred.
- Strong communication and professionalism skills required for client facing role.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Detail-oriented, accurate and timely follow up and responsiveness.
- Experience with portfolio accounting systems and custodian websites a plus.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel is required.
Please email email@example.com with your resume attached to apply!
The above requirements and qualifications are meant to describe the general nature of the position and do not represent all duties to be performed by the selected candidate. Please note that only candidates who are under consideration for the position will be contacted. EOE