Client Privacy Statement
The following describes our policies on collecting and protecting personal information about you. We know that you value your privacy, and so we do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties unless it is required by law or governmental authority, directed by you, or necessary to provide our services to you or on your behalf. We do not sell client personal information to anyone. Rockit Solutions, LLC collects and maintains personal information so we can provide you with information management services. The types and categories of information we collect and maintain about you might include:
- Information we receive from you to provide information management services to you (such as your home address, telephone number, social security number, and investment, financial and tax information);
- Information about your transactions that we generate to service your account (such as account statements and other reports); and
- Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your account (such as trade information from brokerage firms and investment managers, or bank statements or information from other financial services providers and advisors).
As stated above, unless required by law or government authority, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to nonaffiliated third parties except in order to enable us to provide our information management services to you. Examples of such disclosures might include:
- Disclosures to third parties in connection with furthering your goals (such as providing necessary information about you to facilitate your making investments or receiving services; examples of such third parties would include investment sub-advisors, custodial institutions and brokerage houses);
- Disclosures to third parties needed to service your account (such as providing information to auditors and tax service providers); and
- Disclosures to third parties, who themselves are subject to confidentiality requirements, that perform or provide services for us or on our behalf involving your account information (such as technology consultants who assist us in maintaining or operating our computer and duplicating systems).
We maintain policies and procedures directed towards preserving the privacy of the personal information that we collect and maintain. These safeguards are designed to assure the security and confidentiality of your records and personal information, to protect against foreseeable threats or hazards to the security of this information and to protect against its unauthorized use. These measures include:
- Physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to keep personal information secure;
- Limiting access to personal information to those employees who need it to perform their job duties; and
- Requiring third parties to whom disclosures of personal information are made to maintain the confidentiality of that information.